Unit 9...time sure does seem to fly by...I became a grandma again this week. Kellen Allan was born June 17th at 3:14 AM weighted 9 lbs 15 oz and was 22 " long. My daughter Nicole and her husband Cory also have a daughter Addy who was born Dec 4th 2006 at 5:23 AM the reason I bring this up is because Nicole's birthday is May 23 (5-23) and Cory's birthday is March 14 (3-14) We always notice numbers in my family.
I wish I would of been more on top of things like some others in this class who have already submitted their papers...I am still working on mine. Most of my problems come from not knowing alot about my computer. I have decided I really need some computer classes and as soon as the local college has some I am signing up.
I still can not get over the ten children! Wow.
ReplyDeleteYour granddaughter is so sweet.