Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs.Every time you conquer one it makes you much stronger.If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselfs.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
couple years later
Started this blog as part of a class project...forgot all about it. I am still in college and still a North Idaho Grandma :-) the last time I posted Kellen was just born and now he just turned 2 yrs old. Christopher my oldest grandson is almost 20 and will start his 3rd year of college this fall. My baby girl just finished her first year of college. Time has a way of flying by without us noticeing and it's very sad to say the least. Since I last wrote my Dad passed away last Dec, day after Addy's 5th birthday. I still miss him like crazy and I suppose I always will. I walk in his room and I can still smell him. This last winter I finished the blanket my Mom was working on when she passed away 10 years ago.The day I finished it Addy came over and seen it on the sofa and she asked about it. I took it and wrapped us both in it. She smiled and said to me "my grandma Mary sure smelled good" oh how right she was we could still smell her perfume...made my heart so happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment