Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs.Every time you conquer one it makes you much stronger.If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselfs.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Grandchildren really do keep a person on their toes...I find it different than raising my own kids, when I have one of the grandkids I find myself watching them like a hawk...no one is getting hurt on my watch:) My youngest granddaughter is 3 and always into something and always getting hurt...but not while I have her...no way!!! Last week she was at her cousins and she ran out in front of her little cousin while he was riding his dirt bike...yes she steppped right out in front of him, what was she thinking? Who knows but she ended up with a bad burn on her leg from the muffler and her back all scraped up.Thing is she is tough, yes she crys but not like my girls ever did and hasn't complained once while someone is putting burn stuff on her and I know it has to hurt.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment