Unit 4:
Sun still shining today and busy day ahead. Trying to finish up all of this weeks school work so I have the whole weekend to "play" actually have two baby showers, the one I am giving my daughter Nicole will be here at our house Sunday and the other is at Nicole's Mother-in-laws on Saturday. Mine has been planned for months, she decided last week to have hers just before mine (?) won't go there:) When I first planned this shower I seen it being held out doors on our "new lawn" well that hasn't happened yet so shower will be inside. And why do we bother with RSVP-- no one ever pays any attention to this detail. I plan on serving lunch but not sure if I will be serving 40 or 4. But thanks to ladies in my class I now have some great ideals for some games and that helps. Nicole and Cory are having a boy this time...they have a girl, Addy who just turned 3 and said she would rather have a puppy than a baby brother. Oh and my new job starts next week...wow I am excited about that..looking forward to getting out around people again. My Dad lives with us and can't be left alone but my husband is laid off so until he goes back to work I will work :)
I understand the "I won't go there".
ReplyDeleteI bet Christmas at your house is wild!