Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs.Every time you conquer one it makes you much stronger.If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselfs.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Unit 5
School is starting to be hard for me: I just started a new job and now trying to fit everything into my days is becoming harder. Here it is Saturday morning and this is the first chance I have had to even do any of this weeks work. I have three teenagers, an unemployed husband (who should be helping more I might add) and my 83 yr old Dad who is in a wheel chair and a very picky eater lives with us :) I am not complaining but there really isn't enough hours in any of our days is there? Some days I leave the house to run to the store and get there just to realize I forgot to comb my hair and it never fails I always run into someone I may not really want to see me (like an old boyfreind) yes even at my age I still avoid that :) But school is almost out for the summer and things may get easier once the kids can start to do their share and I get back into the grove of working again.

2 comments:

  1. I understand but you need to take care of yourself. You need some help.

    ReplyDelete