Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs.Every time you conquer one it makes you much stronger.If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselfs.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Well my Dad has been home for a few days now and yes I am beginning to wonder if we as a family can really do this. I feel like I am being tested....this morning I woke at 6:00 and went in to check on him and he was on the floor, said he had been there since 3 :00. Thank fully my husband was still home because I know I would not of been able to pick Dad up off of the floor. He has been sleeping since, said he did not want any breakfast that he was sick to his stomach. Dad is on 15 different meds and he can't take them on an empty stomach and these meds keep him alive. Plus he needs a shower and how am I going to be able to get him in there? I need some strength to get though today....

No comments:

Post a Comment