Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs.Every time you conquer one it makes you much stronger.If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselfs.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Well I have good news...guess the Social worker at the hospital put the fear of God in my Dad...he started eating and doing his PT and tomorrow he gets to come home :) Today the hospital bed and bedside comode were delivered. Dad is not to excited about that comode but I just told him to get over it. Years ago I was a CNA so I have been trained in this kind of care so it will be no big deal to me. I am just happy he can come home because I was so afraid he would never be back here and that laid heavy on my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Unit 1
    I am proud for you. Take care of yourself also.

    ReplyDelete