Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs.Every time you conquer one it makes you much stronger.If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselfs.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Unit 6
This week we are doing our first draft and post - draft outlining which is something new to me so I have been trying to figure this all out. To tell the truth I think I could get this done alot faster if my husband wasn't home.He can see I am busy but he still comes in and wants to talk. I love him dearly but PLEASE......then I decided to change my topic from depression to ALS which is something I know alot about since I cared for a friends mom for 4 years. What a horrible disease so sad to watch someones body waste away while their mind stays the same. I grew to love this lady so much and I still miss her all the time. A very good friend just found out that her sister now has this disease, that is why I decided to switch so I can give my friend all of my research when I am finished. Been such a busy week and I am feeling overwhelmed, plus I took on a few extra projects this weekend..what was I thinking? Saturday I am helping a friend at her Bed & Breakfast with her open house then work at 4:00...Sunday I am helping at the fun run at Priest Lake , handing out water from 9;00 until 12:30, then lunch with friends then work at 4:00 so looks like I will not get any school work done this weekend...like I said what am I thinking?

2 comments:

  1. I wish you the best of luck on your project, I am sorry to hear about your friends mom and your friends sister. Hang in there and take everything on step at a time and I am sure you will accomplish all your tasks. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very giving person. Enjoy your weekend. Unit 7 is an easy unit.

    ReplyDelete